Sometimes, for multiple reasons such as an internet connection disruption, phone calls, etc., your leads and customers could leave a live-conversation without notice.
With Slaask, you don’t need to worry about live-communication disruption anymore. Slaask has designed a specific feature in order to offer a unified experience to your team even when there is a breach in any live communication.
How does this feature work?
- Your lead/customer and your team members are chatting with each other via Slaask live chat.
- Your team members haven’t finished answering the queries put forth by your lead/customer yet, but your lead/customer has left the conversation.
- If the feature “Conversation continuity via email” is enabled on your Slaask account, all the messages sent after the lead/customer leaves the conversation will be automatically delivered to their email address (only when the lead/customer’s email address is known).
How to enable the feature “Conversation continuity via email”?
- Sign in at slaask.com.
- Select “Personalization” on the left panel.
- Choose the “General” tab.
- Enable “Conversation continuity via email” and fill in an email address. This email address will be used as a “sender” email address during live-conversation disruption situations.
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.