You can integrate any inbox / ticketing system you want with Slaask by using this “Default” integration.
How do an inbox or a ticketing system work with Slaask?
Inboxes / Ticketing systems work when your Slaask is in delayed chat mode.
After integrating any inbox / ticketing system you want with Slaask, all messages sent in delayed chat mode from leads/customers received through Slaask live chat will automatically be delivered to this inbox / ticketing system.
In addition, the messages will automatically be categorized under the right topic. On the inbox / ticketing system side, not only can you define different type of tickets, but you can also define different priorities per ticket.
How to integrate an inbox or a ticketing system with Slaask?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “Ticketing”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under “Default”.
4. Click on “Integrate”.
5. Click on the button “Click to edit” and enter your inbox / ticketing system’s topic and email address so that messages sent in delayed chat mode from your leads/customers can be directly delivered to the right category in your inbox / ticketing system. (We recommend you use the same topics as defined in your inbox / ticketing system, for example: Sales, tech, product, etc.).
6. Click “Add email” to add another topic and email address. It is possible to add an unlimited number of topics and email addresses.
7. Click “Save”.
8. Finally, you will see that your inbox / ticketing system has been successfully connected to Slaask.
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.