What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams successfully manage intricate or lengthy sales processes. Based on a philosophy of activity-based sales, it ensures that teams focus on the actions that will seal the deal.
What is Slaask?
Slaask is the customer service app for all Slack users, bringing your whole team (and clients!) together in the same place for communication. In other words, Slaask enables you to chat with your leads and customers in real time, directly from Slack.
Why should I integrate Pipedrive with Slaask?
Integrating Pipedrive with Slaask will connect your Slaask to your Pipedrive. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Push leads and customers generated via Slaask to your Pipedrive account.
- Help your leads and customers resolve their requests in real time.
- Monitor all interactions between your prospects and your company in your Pipedrive account.
- Offer a personalized experience to returning leads and customers.
- Use Pipedrive’s list segmentation to nurture your leads and customers via livechat.
After you integrate Pipedrive with Slaask:
- You can type “
!crm info” in the visitor channel on your Slack to check a lead’s or customer’s pipedrive information.
- You can type “
!crm update” in the visitor channel on your Slack to update a lead’s or customer’s pipedrive information, including their name, email, company, and phone number.
How does Pipedrive integration works with Slaask?
Into a conversation,
- The information you add to your contact on Slack will be synchronized to Pipedrive CRM automatically.
- For a new visitor, a new contact will be created on your Pipedrive CRM account.
To view your activity, click on the contact; all the details will appear.
When a conversation is closed, a new activity (including a link leading you to the conversation history) will automatically be created on your Pipedrive CRM account.
Note: Depending on what is allowed by each CRM tool integrated by Slaask, the lead/customer information that Slaask sends to CRMs mainly concerns customer identification (e.g. last name, first name, company, country, etc.) and contact information (e.g. email, phone, etc.).
How to integrate Pipedrive?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “CRM”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under Pipedrive’s logo
4. Enter your Pipedrive personal API Key and click “Integrate”.
5. At last, you can see your Pipedrive has been successfully connected to Slaask.
Who can use the Pipedrive integration?
No matter what industry your company is in, all Slaask clients can integrate Pipedrive with Slaask to use it any time they want.
If you have any question about the Pipedrive integration, please reach us via live chat at slaask.com, we are here to help 24h/24 and 5d/7. Do not hesitate!
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.