What is Mixpanel?
Mixpanel is a business analytics service. It tracks user’s interactions with web and mobile applications.
How does Mixpanel work with Slaask?
After integrating Mixpanel with Slaask, Slaask will automatically send all of your events to your Mixpanel account. You will be able to filter and analyze your leads and customers’ data through Mixpanel according to their behavior. (Here is the list of Slaask events)
How to integrate Mixpanel with Slaask?
1. Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
2. Select the tab, “Analytics”.
3. Click on the “Connect” button under Mixpanel’s logo, then click “Integrate”.
4. Enter your Mixpanel API Token, then click “Integrate.”
5. Finally, you will see that your Mixpanel has been successfully connected to Slaask.
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.