How does HelpScout Docs works with Slaask?
By integrating the HelpScout Docs with Slaask, you can import your full documentation to Slaask and give your company’s bot the ability to provide live answers to your leads and customers.
In other words, when a lead/a customer asks a question or shares their needs, in real time, your company’s bot looks through your knowledge base to find an entry that can respond to your visitor’s needs.
How to integrate HelpScout Docs?
- Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
- Select the tab, “FAQ”.
- Click on the “Connect” button under HelpScout’s logo, then click “Integrate”.
- Enter your API Key, then click “Integrate.”
- Finally, you will see that your HelpScout Docs has been successfully connected to Slaask.
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.