What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
How does Google Analytics work with Slaask?
After integrating Google Analytics with Slaask, Slaask will automatically send all of your events to your Google Analytics account. You will be able to filter and analyze your leads and customers’ data through Google Analytics according to their behavior. (Here is the list of Slaask events)
How to integrate Google Analytics with Slaask?
- Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
- Select the tab, “Analytics”.
- Click on the “Connect” button under Google Analytics’s logo, then click “Integrate”.
- Enter your Google Analytics Tracker ID, then click “Integrate.”
- Finally, you will see that your Google Analytics has been successfully connected to Slaask.
Where can I find Slaask events in my Google Analytics account?
Into your Google Analytics account.
- Set a period
- Click on “Behavior“
- Click on “Top Events“
- Select the Event Category “Slaask“.
- Finnaly, you can see all Slaask Events 🙂
Events are sent only when you widget is in live chat mode.
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.