How does Freshdesk Self Service Portal works with Slaask?
By integrating the Freshdesk Self Service Portal with Slaask, you can import your full documentation to Slaask and give your company’s bot the ability to provide live answers to your leads and customers.
In other words, when a lead/a customer asks a question or shares their needs, in real time, your company’s bot looks through your knowledge base to find an entry that can respond to your visitor’s needs.
How to integrate Freshdesk Self Service Portal?
- Go to the integration page from your Slaask account.
- Select the tab, “FAQ”.
- Click on the “Connect” button under Freshdesk’s logo.
- Enter Freshdesk subdomain, your Freshdesk API key, then click “Integrate.”
- Finally, you will see that your Freshdesk Self Service Portal has been successfully connected to Slaask.
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.