Where do the email addresses captured via Slaask go?
After an unknown user fills in his/her email address in an email form in your Slaask chat box, you can find his/her email address in the following places:
- In the concerned lead’s Slaask channel on your Slack platform.
- A lead starts chatting with your team via Slaask’s live chat.
- Type ‘Use /slaask’ in any channel created by Slaask for his/her channel.
- Select “Email” in the dropdown menu.
- You will then see his/her email address directly in the channel.
- In the section “Contacts” of your Slaask account.
- Sign in to slaask.com.
- Select “Contacts” on the left panel.
- You can find the email address under the column “Email”.
- Note: We are in the process of implementing a download feature related to that.
- In your email marketing app, if you’ve connected your email marketing app with Slaask. (Check which email marketing app is available in Slaask and how it works)
- In your CRM app, if you’ve connected your CRM app with Slaask. (Check which CRM app is available in Slaask and how it works)
Who can use this feature?
- Slack admins and Admins can get access to this feature.
- Available on all plans.